FREE SOCKS WITH $60 ORDER. USE CODE: GETFESTIVE
Orders where cart total is $60 before shipping & tax. While supplies last. Styles may vary. Expires 11/29.
How to Tie a Tie (Four-in-Hand Knot)
Narrow and slightly asymmetrical. The perfect knot for a standard button-down dress shirt.
1. The wide end "A" should extend about 12 inches below narrow end "B". Cross wide end "A" over narrow end "B".
3. Continue by bringing wide end "A" back over in front of narrow end "B" again.
5. Hold the front of the knot loosely with your index finger and bring wide end "A" down through front loop.
2. Bring wide end "A" up around and behind narrow end "B".
4. Pull wide end "A" up and through the loop around your neck.
6. Remove finger and tighten knot carefully to collar by holding narrow end "B" and sliding the knot up.
SIGN UP FOR THE LATEST NEWS FROM THE TIE BAR
Back Shop Ties Now