How to Tie a Bow Tie
Watch Our Video On How To Tie A Bow Tie in 90 Seconds!
1. At the beginning, one end of the bow tie should be longer than the other by a few inches. The longer end should be on your right side.
3. Bring the longer end underneath the shorter end and then bring it out from the center.
5. Place the longer end over the shorter end.
7. Insert the longer end through the loop at the back of the shorter end. Pull both ends gently to tighten the knot.
2. Cross the longer end over the other end.
4. Fold the shorter end horizontally.
6. Fold the longer end horizontally.