How to Tie a Bow Tie
Watch Our Video On How To Tie A Bow Tie in 90 Seconds!
1. To tie a bow tie, the first step is to make sure that one end of the bow tie is longer than the other by a few inches. The longer end of the tie should be on your right side.
3. Bring the longer end of the bow tie underneath the shorter end and then bring it out from the center.
5. Place the longer end of the bow tie over the shorter end.
7. Insert the longer end of the bow tie through the loop at the back of the shorter end. Pull both ends gently to tighten the knot.
2. Cross the longer end of the bow tie over the other end.
4. Fold the shorter end of the bow tie horizontally.
6. Fold the longer end of the bow tie horizontally.